Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Read... yes no?

I got the feeling that I am better at commenting that starting my own trains of thought...
For now...

And reading some blogs somehow helps me translate better as it gives my brain some room to be entertained. Maybe in future... (Heck, I spend enough time 'talking' to myself already... in Japanese even... this should not be a problem, right?)

Oh yeah, I finally tried the complementary Indocafe Cappucino. Since I do not have a measuring cylinder at hand, I had to use my superb power of estimation to add the hot water. However, the size of the packet (approx. 10 x 5 cm) skewed my calculation. Still tasted all right to me, but a little less water would have worked better.

Will be going down for the boardgaming session today. I hope I can remember enough to give a good accounting of what is going on, on my table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home