Tuesday, August 02, 2005

A gamer's mind

(Yeah yeah.. I know.. I am eating some snake right now... but this is too good to pass up)

I am, first and foremost a gamer. I might be able to forsake all the other 'addictive' activities human beings indulge in, like drinking, smoking, drugs, sex, gambling, etc, but I can't let go of gaming. Yeah you heard that right. Make me choose between sex or good games, I'd say good games would win 69% of the time... (as for the remaining 31%, well, let's just say I am a guy, so you can use your active imagination to create some totally irresistable scenarios...)

Anyway, to the meat of this post.
One article by one of the designers of one of my favorite games. It offers some interesting insight to how game designing work.

Once more with feeling

じゃね~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home