Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Dating tips from a game designer

Not really sure how it would be relevant in Asia, and seeing that I am currently totally horribly clueless when it comes to dating, it does make some sense.

10 Dating Scenarios

This is actually quite an old article, I wondered why I did not remember reading it.
However, whenever a pretty good looking gal seems to be showing any interest in me, she's usually either an Insurance agent, a Financial adviser, or an MLM member. I am pretty sure that he has never had to deal with this kind of thing. まいったな。。。

Talk about complicating matters...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting! Now I know what those cards mean....

1:50 PM  
Blogger Ole' Wolvie said...

Those are pretty old cards he's talking about there though. Easily more than 3 years back for some.

Found your Ravnica?

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ravinca still sold out everywhere. Have to wait till late Nov or Dec. Too bad...

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home