Friday, January 27, 2006

Happy Dog Year!

Well well, it has been a very busy month, and it is still going to get even more busy.

Signed up for my Business Japanese course...
(Although I still wonder how on earth am I going to improve on the writing front in English)

Finished my dental treatments,

Continued with class and met quite an interesting character... (currently interesting, hopefully not annoying later on.... I seem to see the potential in that person)

Got my tap fixed (it just suddely sprung a leak),

Got some new year goodies for myself,

And played in a Magic pre-release. (Did badly... grrr...)

Being busy certainly killed a lot of my musings. Like I was thinking on how irritating the previews that is being played on TV mobile are. Anyway, this also goes to show that I should probably be bringing a mini notebook where I can note down interesting moments of clarity.

With that,

Wishing everybody out there a happy and prosperous lunar new year.
May you stay healthy and successful in your ventures.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too! Not going back home for the holidays?

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home