Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Season's greetings~

Had an uneventful Christmas. (I was working at home throughout the 3 day holiday. Well mostly on the 25th and 26th, cause I really needed a break on the 24th.)

As a result, I missed the "mini gamer convention" being held by one of the game enthusiasts, Mr. WK >< Gah...

Working too much (i.e reading too much technical manual) is really sapping my brain power...
But.. I'll do that report on GAMECON yet!

(I'm almost all catched up on my work... almost...)

Meanwhile, to those who celebrate it, Merry Xmas!
(My Handphone waited 1 day before passing on Greeting SMS'es to me.. sigh.... nothing's going right!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous_X said...

But.. I'll do that report on GAMECON yet!
This, I reckon, is one of your new year resolutions, yes? :>

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home