Friday, February 10, 2006

Twitchy eye

After lunch today, my right eyelid began twitching about once every 20 or so minutes. Initially I thought it was due to the fluorescent lamp that is blinking in my office (really irritating). But after the repairman came down and fixed it, the twitching syated. Grrr...

Google to the rescue!

Oh, it said that I am stressed and fatigued. Well... who'd have thunk!

On the boardgame side, I am now trying to 'infect' some of moi dance mates with the boardgame virus. So far it looks promising... :D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever heard of the superstition (not sure if it's a purely Chinese belief though) that if your eyelid twitches, it probably means someone is talking bad about you?

8:55 AM  
Blogger Ole' Wolvie said...

I heard about the sneezing one, never heard about this one though.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home