Thursday, August 11, 2005

Females are scary...

I was doing a bit of blog roaming (one needs a break after translating dozens of pages of a manual) and I found a blog which was written by a lady that is like the polar opposite of Celia (the lady on my link).

I have always believed that the internet reflects everything about its user, because it is pretty much anonymous, and even if someone is 'role playing', that 'role' has to first exist in that person, somewhere. For example, I might be able to 'role play' a sadist, but I would be very very very uncomfortable doing it, not to mention I think I will make one hell of a sorry sadist (as in I will suck at it).

The extent of frankness in that blog (with the liberal sprinkling of f***'s) frankly is slightly surprising. Especially when her profile has her picture. I guess I just 'met' my first online 'Ah Lian'.

I then went on to explore some of the her linked blogs, and well, I guess the old adage 'birds of the same feather flocks togeher' is pretty much true. Which is kind of a pity though. Since I came back from Japan, I have not seen that many good looking faces in one location :D

Now.... I need to find some other birds that has similar feather to mine... they seem to be a pretty rare breed.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opposite of me? Hahaha! Is that really possible? I thought I am already a very extreme person?

Birds of the same feather as you? Hmmm, somehow I thought Ricky is about similar to you. From your writing at least. Can't really comment on the person since I know him personally but not you (at least not yet).

1:40 AM  
Blogger Anonymous_X said...

ole'wolvie: Be. Nice. And. Ask. Her. Out.
*grin*

8:32 AM  
Blogger Anonymous_X said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Ole' Wolvie said...

Ahahaha.

Shakespeare... extremes are not one dimensional, it has at least 3 axis :D. Maybe I'll write my 'theory' if I can covalesce it into one solid mass.

I do not dare post a link to her blog, else she might eat me alive...

Only hint is that I found her blog as a link, linked to one other blogger on Celia's links.

As for asking a lady out... I am too lazy to do so :P (Not true the other way round, sometimes... *evil grin*)

12:30 PM  
Blogger Anonymous_X said...

As for asking a lady out... I am too lazy to do so :P (Not true the other way round, sometimes... *evil grin*)

That's rare indeed: a guy who not only knows the importance of equal rights between sexes, but also puts it into practice. *chuckle appreciatively*

Kudos for you, man. ;)

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home