Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Little cousin... little no more...

I just received an e-mail from my little cousin. It was quite a surprise as I have not gotten in touch with her for over 3 years? Anyway, in the end of the e-mail, she proclaimed that she is no longer a little girl, and have had her priorities set.

So I began counting... my 'little' cousin is 19 this year. Time sure runs fast. As far as I can remember, she did not really change much in appearance (face wise), nor temperament (a tigress, with sharp claws), so I wonder what might be new.

And since I have no younger sister of my own (and both my younger brothers are older than her), any guy who who tries to take advantage of her is going to be really sorry. The three of us might not be enough to restrain her from shredding him to bits... :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home