Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Ouch.. ouch..

Sometimes illnesses do strike without warning.

I was doing my work as usual yesterday, and decided to try one stall in the cafeteria which I have not tried before. One hour later, I had problems focusing on my work. There was like a 'blurry' spot that shifted in the course of one hour from the center of my vision to the right peripheral area. That was weird.. I felt like I was looking through a binoculars.

Then came the stomach ache. I went to the bathroom quite a few times, and I bet the receptionist was wondering what on earth I was doing. Since I had to finish updating my work by the end of the day, I soldiered on and managed to finish the bit.

I went to the hawker center and had a nice warm bowl of chicken porridge before heading home and collapsing on my bed. It is especially tough being ill when one lives alone. I think it was some kind of food poisoning...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is definitely food poisoning! What exactly did you eat?

7:21 PM  
Blogger Ole' Wolvie said...

Urm... just the normal rice and side dishes, but it was my first time at that particular stall.

Might have been the 'Gong Bao Ji'

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I see. Well, hope you are feeling better now.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home