Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Cold! VS Hot!

I have the cold, the sniffles (fever's over, it was on a Sunday too.. boo!), and I have to shift through this manual... (sleepy...)

So for lunch, I decided that I might have some chicken soup to bolster me in my fight against the cold virus. I looked around for any chicken soup being sold and could not find any (not even the herbal kind), when my eyes caught the sign: Tom Yam Soup. I figured, hey... let's try this one instead.

After much huffing (the soup was hot - spicy) and puffing (the soup was hot - scalding), I finished my lunch, and actually felt a little better. I wonder if it was the Tom Yam, or che chicken bits inside the soup...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with this "Coolest Guy On The Planet" that you have a knack for writing. I'm constantly learning from people like you and Sonic and some other bloggers I've come across.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Ole' Wolvie said...

Shakespeare: Thank you.
By the way, you should check out the 'Unknown1' in my link list. I think she's a very good writer.

Anonymous 1 might be a real blogger, at least he left a name.

Anonymous 2 is just a blog 'advertiser'. What has Tom Yum soup gotta do with 'Free Software'?

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home