Friday, September 02, 2005

1 down, 1 to go! (Ad infinitum)

Whew...

I have finally finished one project today, only to have another one looming over next week. (A big one too, this one is going to take roughly 2 months, my thickest set of documents yet)

So, I decided to give myself a dinner treat!

Being the fast food person that I am, I am pretty much clueless about restaurants (not to mention the stingy side of me does not want to spend that much moolah) So~ at first I wandered to pizza hut, thinking to get myself some nice lasagne, but it seems that the offer period had lapsed, so there goes the nice layer of creamy, cheesy, chewy pasta and meat in tomato sauce.

Then I got to delifrance, and I saw the big banner saying beef *something something* pasta. It looked *really* good. I took a look inside the store and.. ah hah! An empty seat! So I walked over, plonked my bag, and the heavy paper bag filled with documents (yeh yeh.. homework...), and queued up in anticipation of a mouth watering plate of beef pasta. Unfortunately, the server informed me that the offer period for that dish is over (as in they are not making it anymore). why on earth do they still have that banner out there?!?! Such a tease! Hrmph!

I finally settled down for the new "Grill to order" menu at long john silver's. The griled chicken was pretty good, and I am quite pleased to say that long john silver's cooks good rice.

For dessert, 5 pieces of original tutu cake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home