Monday, November 28, 2005

Evil telepath...

Instead of giving me time until I came back from my leave to close the project, the you know who made the deadline to be one day before I go on leave. On top of that, added the some extra duty, on top of the whortened deadline. Figures.

So, I shall share one of the nicest flash animation I have came across on the net so far.
This is the kind of thing that made me wish I could be motivated enough to get some animation skill. Catchy song, good timing, simple, yet smooth animation.

Here you go.

Click on "English" and then on "amalloc" at the top bar of the next page, then select "view" to see.
There are 2 finished animations: There she is! and Cake dance. It seems that he's working on the third one. Looking forward to it :D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is no joy being an animator cos you work for years sometimes just to produce something that is only an hour long. So those who want to do anination are those that really have a passion and don't mind doing it full-time. If not, the time spent is really not worth it. On the other hand, it is a sigh of relief when the finished product is actually completed.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home