Saturday, November 26, 2005

I want to complain!... Oo.. look at those nice photos...

Initially I wanted to just make a small rant about how I spent $35 needlessly, but since that is pretty pointless, I'll talk about the nicest photographs I have seen in a while.

There is currently this photo exibition called Green Earth (I think, or was it Earth from Above) that is being held at Orchard road.
It showcases some very incredible arieal shots from all over the world. The photos are large, beautiful, and abstract even. And the most amazing thing is that, I did not see anybody even attempting to touch them (they are out in the open, no glass cover whatsoever)

To see it: Get out from Orchard MRT, walk towards Borders bookstore, and follow the road all the way to Orchard Parade hotel.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When did you see? I was in Orchard just today (Sunday) but didn't see anything like that. Missed my chance I guess....

6:07 PM  
Blogger Ole' Wolvie said...

I saw it on Friday, and it was still there on Saturday.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home