Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Data mining...

What a coincidence...

Goldmine!

Instead, the company is filtering a lot of blogs and forums, that has
been classified under Internet Communications by the filtering company
(a totally separate entity) classifies them under Internet
Communications. The company have been trying to improve customer service recently,
and although most people who complain about the copier machines in their
office may not state the brand name, or the company they work for, it
could still prove to be a good vein for mining general complaints about
the type of machines and services the company is providing, and
anticipate it. Their loss.

(You can tell how I feel about the filtering don't ya :P)

Even I had one instance when an eatery (or a person who is more
familiar about the operation) left me a well thought out comment about what I
wrote quite some time ago. With the extra info, I was able to present a
more accurate picture (and I really should go down to try that place
again, because I was complaining that it was closed.) That is good
feedback.

Unfortunately, I do not get to try out many new things with my "weird"
lifestyle. I can give some negative view about the Upperdeck
distribution of chase cards in their latest WoW CCG, or about how the price of
virtual items in FFXI Online has plummeted, or why Caylus is my current
favorite boardgame, but I might as well be talking rocket science where
the general readers are concerned. Needless to mention that I do not
think I have enough readership to matter :P

However, as I have noted that I would require more "nodes" in future
(even they are just coordinates) I think I shall try to contribute more
nodes of my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home