Saturday, April 22, 2006

Weird week

This has really been a very strange week for me.

I went and joined the Settler's of Cattan preliminary rounds, and only managed to place 4th (out of 8), and then I missed the bookfair that I was supposed to go to because I stayed back to play RA! and Razzia!

I intended to order a plane ticket home from my usual travel agent, only to find out that they have closed down. I ended up purchasing my first online ticket from Zuji, only to realize that I have booked the wrong flight date. One call to the customer service officer, and *poof* went $25.

Caught stomach flu, and could not find my company card before going to the clinic (it was actually in my bag) and *poof* went another $30. The dumb medicine made me so drowsy all the while, but luckily I managed to complete my project in time.

I finally got my much awaited copy of "Treasures of Aht Urhgan" (expansion for Final Fantasy 11), only to realize that it is a DVD coded software, and I only have a CD rom. Hence I have to fork out another 60bux for a DVD rom, and wrestle with my PC to install it before I can install the game.

On the bright side, I won 3 out of 4 games in today's M:TG Dissension pre release, with 2-0 2-0 2-0 and 0-2 record. Not bad :D (No dual lands though.. boo hoo...)

Gotta rein in this runaway $$ syndrome....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Things do not go our way sometimes. I have also come across days like that when everything went wrong. Just hope you are feeling better now.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Hey, have you played The Settlers of Nurnberg?

1:33 PM  
Blogger Ole' Wolvie said...

Never even heard of it...

Latest new game I played was Ivanhoe!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home