Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Relevance...

So, there's been a tragedy at NTU.

What I don't get is the recurrent mention about how the student was "an avid gamer".
This "info" appeared in all the articles about him so far.

I don't see why this specific "info" about the student has to be included in every article. People who read it would tend to go "ah, is that one of the reason...?"

I am Indonesian, and also am "an avid gamer" myself. So, hypothetically, if people starts giving me funny looks, then I would have a pretty good idea on who to take it out on yes? (And this is a joke, for those who don't get it.)

And they say that the newspaper is relevant...
Bah, humbug!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm.. i shall strike thee with my S1 and T3 gear!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Chuang Shyue Chou said...

I suppose they were after a story and that angle sells newspapers.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home