Monday, April 24, 2006

I am awake!

After enduring 4 days of drowsyness, I am finally (almost) fully awake!

Not having eyelids that weigh like lead is indeed a great feeling.
I have not had to take medicine with 'might cause drowsyness' effect very often, and I guess this shows that at least my body still has low tolerance to drugs of certain types. Good in sense that they will be effective for me, bad in a sense that the side effect(s), if any, would linger longer too. Anyway, it is good to finally return to alertness.

Or, it might just be the coffee...
Hmmm... coffee...
(Dangit, am I turning into a coffee addict already?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous_X said...

Welcome to the club, brother! Heh. Coffee is goooooooood.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Sleep is for the Weak!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home