Friday, May 05, 2006

On Cafeterias...

One of the cafeterias near my workplace had just undergone a change in management.

Unfortunately, this has resulted in my favorite Noodle Stall gone missing. I have not managed to find many noodle eateries that server noodles that are tasty to my tastebuds, and this stall was one of them.

On the other hand, this is also the first time I have ever seen a Westerner serve food in a 'Food Court' environment in Singapore. It is one of the new stalls, and the prices are approximately 40% more expensive than the nearest competitor's. I think I would give it a try to see if a Westerner made Western food is any different :D

I will miss the noodle though...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want really nice Noodles, try this one near Lavendar MRT. Used to be the famous noodle stall at Marina Sqaure before its massive renovation. Can't pinpoint the exact location where the stall moved to now though. When it used to be at Marina Square, there was always a very long queue, and people normally had to wait about 20 minutes just to get it. I would love to try it again one day too.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Ole' Wolvie said...

I still have one noodle fix. Fried Hokkien Mee at Clementi Hawker Centre :D

(Standard waiting time - 30 minutes...)

5:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yah... I totally hate it when the food stalls u love close, and u don't know whether they've retired, or where they've shifted to...

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home