Thursday, September 15, 2005

Bzzzzz

Gah.. been really really busy this week, and have not came across much out of the norm things...

Anyway, I went to IMM and did some grocery shopping on Sunday (one that contributed to my recent financial plight). Bought my instant noodles (统一), some snacks, bread, and a large tin of egg rolls. Then I went to the 3-in-1 KFC-Pizza Hut-Taco Bell outlet there to have the Lasagne set. I feel that this Fast Food outlet is very interesting. For one, I can have Lasagne at a much cheaper price compared to if I had gone to a Pizza Hut store (albeit it being in tin foil container), and get a drink+fries on top of it. The only thing that I don't like are the plastic utensils, as fighting against the oh-so-delicious burnt cheese that is stuck to the container with them is a brutal, losing battle.

Well, until I find another eatery that offers delicious (I do like the Pizza Hut) Lasagne at this kind of reasonable price, this outlet is going to remain as my fave Lasagne fix. So, if you see a fashion-challenged guy tucking into Lasagne with wild abadon (with lots of cheese scrapings), that might be me :P

1 more day of poverty...
(I also can type Chinese now! 你好!)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I'm really really broke, I'll wake up earlier and make sandwiches to eat at the office. I get off 1 stop earlier to save a few cents and walk the rest of the way.

BTW U play Magic too? Do you have the Loxodon Faithcrusher? Or Ravinca Booster box set?

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh.. sorry typo error. I meant the Loxodon cards. And Ravinca Booster only out in Nov, just found out. Still have to wait.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Ole' Wolvie said...

Well.. I was in Japan when the Mirrodin block came out, and that's where the Loxodons came from. Then I was still re-establishing myself when the Kamigawa block came out, so I have missed 2 blocks.

I should be getting back into the swing with Ravinca though, and it is not in Nov, it is coming out on the 10th of October. I think I'll go to the Sunday prerelase.

You like elephants? o.O

The Magic crowd in Singapore is not that fun to mingle about with though, unfortunately... *sigh*

1:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should introduce my friend to you. He takes part in Magic Tournaments, both in Singapore and overseas. He just took part in the Nationals. He is to Magic tournaments what Ricky is to Scrabble tournaments, Singapore's No. 4.

The elephant pack is for another friend, not myself. This friend has an entire collection of Magic cards which are probably worth thousands if he ever auctions of sells off.

1:33 AM  
Blogger Ole' Wolvie said...

I might have seen him around, unless he is new to the scene. But I am a casual player and collector. Not a competitive one.

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home