Tuesday, September 13, 2005

*Really* thin wallet...

I just took a peek into my wallet and I have... *gasp* 8 dollars to last me the whole week (my budget). It seems that I have really overspent this quarter of the month. Dance event, Boardgamer's meetup, Grocery shopping, and the dinner treats...

Thankfully I found another canteen near my workplace that serves good food at low price. ($2 for rice, 1 meat dish, 1 vegetable, and 1 side! - I took egg). Looks like this is going to be my favourite new lunch hangout. As for dinner.... I guess it shall be instant noodles until this weekend (until my funds replenish ><).

I just remembered that I inadvertedly gave a treat to my friend yesterday too.. I forgot to ask him to pay for his share of KFC Coupon! Woe the forgetful wolf.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home