Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Tag..... or not....

Seems that I got tagged to reveal my quirks, so I guess I shall~

1. I like doing things alone. Be it watching movies, or having lunch. Quite a few people find it weird that I am able to go to the movies alone, and still totally enjoy myself.

2. I tend to apply defensive strategies. In RTS (Real Time Strategy) games term, I am what is called a Turtle. Behind the defensive barrier, I shall build a mighty army and overwhelm opponents when their resources are stretched thin. Unfortunately, things very seldom work as I planned, and this is the reason why I do not like playing Conflict-type boardgames.

3. I am not very religious, and I do not like it when people go all religious, especially on me. I believe that religion is a very personal thing, and not soething to be badied about. There are forces out there that are beyond current human comprehension and I just do not try to define it, or follow other people's definition. If you would like to thank a certain being for every single good thing that has happened to you, go ahead, it is your perogrative. Just don't drag me along, or even hint to me that I am doing you the favor because that particular being led me to do so.

4. I am extremely lazy, especially when it comes to maintaining/initiating contact with other people. The prettiest gal in singapore could give me her phone number, and I could still just be too lazy to give her a call.

5. I do not like perpetuating chain-like stuff. This could be one of the reasons why I really do not like MLM. So I shall teleport this link into the nearest black hole, where it shall never get out again. Muahahahaha~

Managed to chase back some of my backlog. Whoppe!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ole' Wolvie said...

Worse than that. It is locked away for *ominous sound effect* eternity! Muahahahaha!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home