Friday, May 26, 2006

Western Food!

I finally decided to try the Westerner run Western Food stall at the canteern. Here's my rating so far: the stall actually serves pretty good fare for the price. I had a lasagna, with potato wedges as side dish, and a dollop of tartar sauce.

It was actually pretty tasty, reasonable for the price range of $4.50, and the potato wedges are actually pretty excellent. I might begin to frequent this stall more often. Plus, it is not often that you get greeted with "How are you today Sir?" in Singapore foodcourts.

Now, onto the meme - 6 weird things about me.

1. I like to mix my condiments. My standard concoction would be Chilli sauce + Tomato ketchup, with a ratio of 1:1.

2. I like to observe nature, but I don't think I'll be able to live in a rural settings.

3. I prefer to do things alone most of the time. That includes eating and watching movies. But I do play a lot of MMORPG.

4. I can't live without reading materials. I almost always have something to read within easy reach, wherever I am.

5. I communicate better in a 'chat' environment. It afford me more time to compose my mind and create better expressions.

6. I am irritated by people who bring their significant others to gatherings, and then proceed to virtually ignore everyone else. If they are going to do that, they might as well not come.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Lasagne in a stall! WOW!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Ole' Wolvie said...

And their roast chicken is pretty good too.

It is fast becoming a must visit once a week stall for me.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home