Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Oh boy...

Well well well,

I have not been writing for quite a bit because I have been pretty busy at work, since I am kind of rushing projects to make time to take the leave that I had already announced like 3 months back. Plus, a new big project is going to come in next week, and it seems that no extra time had been allocated even though it was already known that I am taking 1 week's leave next month (the other languages get 1 extra week). I really do not understand.

On top of that, there had been a slight increase in the number of boardgaming sessions that I can attend! There is now at least one session for every week of the month except for the 4th week, and there's nothing like three straight games of Puerto Rico to burn off the weekly dose of work stress.

And there is more! I have found some full episodes of one of my favorite Japanese TV show on YouTube! It is called: 「どっちの料理ショー」 or "The Dotch Cooking Show!". Unfortunately, I have almost watched all of those that is available *sigh*.

Anyway, today is slightly empty, and I am feeling pretty sleepy right now. Writing is good to clear some cobwebs :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home